PhpPgAdmin login problem - solved26 Mar 2013
- open cmd (Command prompt window)
- locate to your installed server “bin” directory (in my case i found it at C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\EnterpriseDB-ApachePHP\apache\bin)
- and try to (re-)install apache service with this command - without double colon “httpd -k install”
- and now …, try to login again at your web based PhpPgAdmin page ….
- Good Luck :D
other option solution (updated 27 - 03 - 2013)
- Open your PhpPgAdmin config file with your favorit text editor (such as notepad++ etc).
- on my PC, it’s located at “C:\Program Files (x86)\PostgreSQL\EnterpriseDB-ApachePHP\apache\www\phpPgAdmin\conf”
- edit your host/server configuration to localhost - depend on your postgres server not your apache server
- in my case, it was refering to apache server “127.0.0.1:8080″ and then i change it to “127.0.0.1″ or “localhost” without port definition
- you will find port configuration at next line as you see in my preview below
- good luck my friends !!! :-D
:-) keep smile
this is mine, what about u’rs?